Join a dedicated team helping families with addiction. We are a not-for-profit organisation operating with a Christian ethos, offering generous salary packaging in a friendly and supportive working environment.
About the Role
This role reports to the Practice Manager and working with a team in our Day Hospital practice. The wide ranging duties of this position requires the person to be passionate about helping people with addiction, flexible, well organised and willing to strive for excellence.
- Liaise with clients and their families
- Coordinating medical appointments
- General telephone customer service
- Preparing invoicing via MedTech
- Filing and other general administration roles
Skills and Experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Tech Savvy
- 2 years’ experience in administration or similar role
- Basic bookkeeping or finance data entry
If this position interests you, send your cover letter and resume through to Susan Van Noort on email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Closing date Thursday, 14 Nov 2019.