Join a team dedicated to helping families with addiction. We are a not-for-profit organisation operating with a Christian ethos, offering generous salary packaging in a friendly and supportive working environment.
About the Role
The primary role of this position is to work as an effective member of a dedicated team of support workers, managing a residential detoxification facility. The wide ranging-duties of this position require the person to be passionate about helping people with addiction, flexible, well-organised and willing to strive for excellence.
- Providing residents and their families with emotional support and practical advice.
- Liaising with other agencies and advocating on behalf of residents.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation and other agencies, to achieve the best outcomes for residents.
- Administering and dispensing resident’s medications.
- Assist in maintaining high standards of workplace health and safety at the facility.
Skills and Experience
- Possess a sound knowledge of alcohol and other drug issues and trends.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organisational skills.
- A team player.
- Confident in making decisions using own initiative.
- A current Western Australia Driver’s Licence.
If this position interests, can you please send your covering letter and resume through to Russell Hudson at: email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The closing date for applications is: Friday 20th November 2020.