Join a dedicated team helping families with addiction. We are a not-for-profit organisation operating with a Christian ethos, offering generous salary packaging in a friendly and
supportive working environment.
About the Role
This role reports to the Finance Manager and is responsible maintaining debtors’ accounts in our Day Hospital practice.
• Interviewing clients regarding their financial position
• Monthly reporting
• Managing debtors account
• Follow up calls to clients
Skills and Experience
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• At least 2 years’ experience
• Computing proficiency, Excel proficiency desired
If this position interest you, please send your cover letter and resume through to Lee Tey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.