Fresh Start Recovery Programme is committed to excellent service to both our clients and the wider community. Delivering this service would not be possible without the help of our committed volunteers.
Our volunteers provide us with valuable services including but not limited to;
- Help care for patients during their detox period
- Help transport patients
- Assist in administrative duties in the office
- Prepare food for patients on treatment days
- Busy bees to freshen up and maintain the residential housing
By volunteering your time, you can be part of a dynamic team that is helping people to break free from drugs and start a new life.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Learn new skills
- Make new friends
- Become part of a team
- By volunteering you will be taking an active part in our community
- Develop a great feeling of self-worth
What we will offer you in return
- Training for your new role
- On-going support
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses
- Our commitment to always value your time and effort
If you would like to make a difference in the community and help give people a fresh start in life please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Judy on (08) 9381 1333.
To download the ‘Volunteer Your Time’ brochure click here.