We are looking for a full-time Cook/Housekeeper to work at our lodging house located in Subiaco. The working hours for this position are, Monday to Friday, 11 am to 7 pm. The duties of this position require the person to be, flexible, well-organised and willing to strive for excellence.
- Plan menus that are nutritionally balanced and meet any dietary requirements e.g. veganism, vegetarianism etc.
- Prepare, cook and present meals in accordance with relevant food safety standards.
- Clean and prepare vacant rooms ready for occupation.
- Clean communal areas.
- Use the on-site laundry facilities to wash linen.
- Assist in maintaining high standards of workplace health and safety at the facility.
Skills and Experience
- Possess a sound knowledge of food and other health and safety requirements.
- Good organisational skills.
- A team player.
- A current Western Australia Driver’s Licence.
If this position interests you, then can you please send your covering letter and resume through to Russell Hudson at: email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The closing date for applications is: Friday 26th November 2021.